We are here to walk you through the process of enrolling step-by-step. Lorna Whiston Schools offers rolling enrolment throughout the year as long as space is available. We aim to make the admissions process as pleasant and simple as possible! To enquire about availability or to visit our schools, please contact our friendly Admissions team at +65 6871 8844 or email us at email@example.com
Prospective students are required to submit the required form and fees to our Admissions department, prior to completing the application process. All documents must be received by the Admissions Department in order to complete the student's application, subjected to class availability at the point of receipt. All placements are also secured on a first come, first served basis.
To apply, please submit the following documents below:
- Completed and signed Lorna Whiston’s enrolment form (You may obtain the relevant e-enrolment from from our admissions team)
- One-time non-refundable registration fee
- Term programme fee
You now also have the option to pay for your fees online via PayNow, iBanking or credit card online:
- PayNow to UEN 198700102ZLWS or scan this QR code
- iBanking transfer to LWS DBS back account 065-900590-0
- Credit card online by clicking on this link
For Merchant Reference Number, kindly key in our invoice number, then include your child’s name, class day and time under ‘Remarks’.
For further assistance, you may contact us at 6871 8844 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org