For children 18 months to 3 years old
Class duration - 2 hours
Class size - 10 children per class
Parent Accompanied class- Monday and Thursday
Non-Parent Accompanied class- Wednesday and Friday
Our Little Explorers programme encourages children to learn through multi-sensory learning centres. These centres help children make sense of the world around them, developing their cognitive skills, their social skills and their ability to communicate and express themselves verbally in English.
Little Explorers provides young learners with a safe and stimulating learning environment where they:
- Get into a routine and become familiar coping with transitions in lessons
- Develop their independence while instilling safety and security in them
- Hone their cognitive and social skills
- Learn how to take turns and share with their classmates
- Listen to the instructions from their teacher
- Explore, discover and express themselves verbally
- Develop a love for songs and rhymes
- Strengthen their gross motor skills
Through one-on-one interaction with our early year teachers and collaborative play, our youngest learners develop the love for English and the ability to communicate and socialise with others.