Teaching excellence within small class sizes
With tremendous experience in Early Years education our teachers are fully qualified, dedicated and passionate in helping children to form connections across subjects.
Our Preschool teachers on average have been with Lorna Whiston for over four years and undergo over 60 hours of professional development annually, allowing them to continue to hone their skills.
With small class sizes and two fully qualified teachers in all classes every child is given the individual attention needed to support their growth ready for entry to Primary School.
Teacher to child ratio:
- Playgroup (18 months to 2 years old) 1:6
- Nursery 1 (2 to 3 years old) 1:8
- Nursery 2 (3 to 4 years old) 1:9
- Kindergarten 1 (4 to 5 years old) 1:11
- Kindergarten 2 (5 to 6 years old) 1:11